All students are expected to have their iPad at school everyday fully charged, with enough space to save class work and install apps and books for classes. Students must abide by the standards in the school's Student Code of Conduct and ICT Acceptable Use Agreement.
- Case with keyboard
- Screen protector
Wi-Fi / Cellular
Students may have a device with cellular connection capability; however, they will be required to access resources and internet through the school's Wi-Fi network while at school. A Wi-Fi only model will reduce the cost of the device without compromising the student's ability to complete school tasks.
We strongly recommend that all personal electronic devices are insured against accidental damage, loss and theft. You can either:
- Include the iPad on your home and contents insurance policy
- Purchase Apple Care Plus or Accidental Damage Protection at time of purchase
- Contact an insurer that offers specific student device cover products
- Purchase from any retailer providing the iPad meets the school’s requirements.
- FVSSC families may purchase from the below retailer portals, you are under no obligation to purchase from these retailers.